IT Service Management, information system governance, automation
The areas covered include managing services and assets for an IT department (IT Service Management, ITSM). The projects carried out improve cost control and structure IT services in order to increase their quality and user satisfaction with the information system.
There are various types of assignments:
• consulting: defining organization and setting up ITIL processes, benchmarking,
• providing assistance to project owners: defining projects, drafting specifications, managing change,
• developing IS service catalogs,
• providing operational IT process management and IT project management,
• implementing ITSM software solutions and managing project portfolios (partnerships with ServiceNow, HP Software, EasyVista and others),
• Third-Party Application Maintenance, either on client premises or provided through the Group’s shared service center.
The line of services was recently enriched in the following complementary domains:
• applications life cycle management (ALM): set up availability, performance and load testing tools for applications (HP Load Runner, etc.),
• IT operations management (ITOM): set up provisioning orchestration and automation tools for IT operations,
• certificate training courses for ITIL (EXIN accreditation).
- Recognized expertise in ITSM and PPM.
- Solid and long-standing partnerships with the major publishers on the market (ServiceNow, Micro Focus, etc.).
- Experience in the operational application of ITSM concepts on the group's managed services contracts. .
as at 12/31/2021
> 15 years
of expertise in ITSM and PPM
certificate training courses
A question or a project?