Managed services / Outsourcing
Outsourcing certain parts of an information system means facilitating a company's transformation, while ensuring long-term control of quality and costs.
- its contractual liability concerning the agreed level of service,
- the various services components of its “Infrastructure” and “Applications” centres, adapted to each context,
- its know-how in matters of service desk, support (remote or local) to the workstation and supervision and operation of applications and networks, application support and third-party application maintenance,
- its service options such as hosting or ownership outsourcing.
Because well-run Outsourcing is synonymous with simplification, efficiency and savings, a unique outsourcing piloting structure is made available to NEURONES' clients, giving them the advantage of:
- the group's various complimentary offers and resources,
- the essential responsiveness allowing unique technical programme management and short circuits,
- rapid capitalisation on experience and know-how,
- direct supervision by General Management.
- Progress plan for each instance of Outsourcing.
- Consistent processes and proven ITIL practices.
- Methodology documented, phase by phase (taking responsibility, operation, handover).
- 25 years experience of concrete and significant gains (20 to 25% less incidents in three years).
- Strong industrialisation from service centers.
managed services contracts for infrastructure and cybersecurity
active TPAM contracts
employees working on managed services contracts
The NEURONES outsourcing offer is based on industrialized services: