Connected Devices (IoT)
As they are becoming more widespread, connected objects (mainly sensors) make it possible to acquire data from the field (user or machine) at a lower cost. Organizing the feedback of these data and exploiting their very large quantities are the challenges of the IoT.
- Sourcing, prototyping/development and integration.
- Implementation of the data feedback platform.
- Developments: Arduino, Raspberry, RFID, Bluetooth, LoRa, Sigfox, etc.
- Prototyping only on the electronic component.
- Exploitation and valorization of data (smart data).
- IoT as a Service: lifecycle management and IoT outsourcing.