Cloud, Infrastructure as code
Infrastructures have become hybrid. As such, public or private clouds which are well used, now provide a more automated and less costly operation in terms of manpower. Clouds and containers are more flexible and help reduce the time to market for new versions of business applications.
- Public Cloud: preparation and possible rebuilding of applications, assistance with the transfer and recurring management of the scope located in the public cloud, advice on controlling costs (FinOps).
- Private Cloud: significant experience of hosting complete information systems in a private Cloud: around ten years, more than 15,000 virtual machines hosted.
- Cloud Management Platforms (CMP).
- APIs, containers (Docker and Kubernetes).
- Infrastructure automation: Ansible, Terraform.
- Infrastructure self-service: Python, Ruby on rails, etc.
- Switching to SDDC (Software Defined Data Centers) for data centers.