Agile/Scrum, DevOps, CI/CD
Today, agile methodologies (Scrum, etc.) and production integration techniques and tools (known as "DevOps") provide the ability to:
- Develop by iteration (CD) (with successive user validations), then put into production (CI) almost continuously;
- Support the evolution of information systems in a more flexible way than traditional development methodologies (V cycle).
- Agile methods and Scrum: Project owners, Scrum masters.
- Development and test engineers: Angular, Node, React, Full Stack.
- DevOps tool chain assembly: Integrated Development Environments (Eclipse, Visual Studio), software factories (Git, Jenkins, Nexus, TFS), deployment orchestrators (XL-deploy, Octopus-deploy)...