Management and organization consulting
Managed by partners from major international law firms, this activity is based in Paris and Geneva.
Management consulting services are provided to the operational or functional divisions of corporate accounts. Projects sometimes include a component that requires skills in information systems or in digital transformation. The management and organization consulting services provided include:
- assessment of strategic options, proposal of scenarios,
- guidance and support for complex projects,
- coordination of actors for transformation plans,
- guidance and support for provision of digital technologies for core businesses,
- support for governance of digital transformation programs,
- operational coordination and management for projects,
- impact studies on regulatory and technology changes,
- definition of strategies for sharing IT systems.
- Seasoned partners, former members of major international law firms.
- Experience and in-depth understanding of techniques for creating or redesigning an organization, implementing operational strategy, program management and change management.
as at 12/31/2020
of experience in Consulting
covered by the interventions
A question or a project?